[Discuss-gnuradio] carrier sensing, usrp2 & xcvr2450

From: Stefan Schmid
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] carrier sensing, usrp2 & xcvr2450
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 23:09:57 +0100

Hi all

I have an usrp2 & xcvr2450 board and I wrote a simple python script
which I use to measure the signal strength and transmit a packet.
Since the xcvr2450 does not support full duplex it switches to
transmitting mode after sending the first packet. Is there a way to
switch back to receiving mode? Or is there another way to implement
such an application using the hardware I have?

Thanks,

Stefan Schmid