Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Low cost hardware option

From: Euripedes Rocha Filho
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Low cost hardware option
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 20:28:03 -0200

2011/1/12 Marcus D. Leech <address@hidden>
Hi, i'm watching all discussion about poor students and the evil Mr Ettus who don't play like Santa Claus and whant to make some profit :). I'm also watching all topics and discussion regarding a low cost solution for use with GNURADIO. I guess we can have a cheap option to us and I'm
I don't think anyone *seriously* thinks Matt is evil for wanting to make a profit from his hard labour.  That makes as much sense as insisting
 that Henry Ford should have produced cars at materials cost, and his labour force should have worked for free, "for the greater good".
 The fact is that Henry Ford contributed to "the greater good" *while* making a significant profit, and giving his workers a living wage, etc, etc.
 OMG, did I just compare Matt to Henry Ford?  Hmmmmm.  :-) :-)

Yes, I'm kidding about the evil part :)
Backing to the focus of my previous post, I saw the discussion and the block diagram you sent before, my sugestion is to organize this discussion and offer my work force. Later this could be a "spin off" project from gnuradio.

Next friday I'll have my last task at the universty and, next week i'll place some serious effort on this.