Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to get started using UHD

From: Nick Othieno
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to get started using UHD
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 18:20:58 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to do the same thing and I realize exactly what his question is, since the results of the commands I am running do not seem to be leading me anywhere. Please read on :-)

I have uhd already compiled and installed. Next I want to do the gr-uhd step so I try:

git clone http://gnuradio.org/git/gnuradio.git

then after that cd <path>/gnuradio

then

git branch --track next origin/next
git checkout next

for which I get the following results:

address@hidden gnuradio]$ git branch --track next origin/next
Branch next set up to track remote branch next from origin.

and

address@hidden gnuradio]$ git checkout next
Switched to branch 'next'

And that is all. It kind of leaves me doubting whether I have done the correct thing or not because intuitively I am expecting to see a new directory that reads something like gr-uhd.

What am I missing?

Nick