[Discuss-gnuradio] SDR conference GNU Radio meeting

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDR conference GNU Radio meeting
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 10:42:37 -0500

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder about the meetup we will be having at the SDR
Technical Conference in Crystal City on Wednesday night starting at
7:30.

You can find the conference program here:
http://conference.wirelessinnovation.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=119381&orgId=s1

Importantly, the location of the meetup will be in Potomac Rooms V&VI.
They are located on the bottom floor of the Crystal City Hyatt where
the rest of the conference is going on. Exhibits will (likely) be on
the next floor up from here, which is where many of us attending the
conference will be coming down from.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing many of you soon!

Tom