[Discuss-gnuradio] Equal USRPs working differently running the same code

From: Lebowski80
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Equal USRPs working differently running the same code
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 07:03:54 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with my USRPs that I cannot solve. I've got three USRPs and
they are equal and the boards integrated are XCVR2450 Transceivers. I'll
simply call them USRP1, USRP2 and USRP3 to be able to clearly explain my
problem. I want to transmit data from one USRP to another one using the code
found in benchmark_tx.py and benchmark_rx.py; USRP1 can transmit/receive
data to/from USRP2 and USRP3 without any problem while when I use the same
code between USRP2 and USRP3 the data sent from an hardware cannot be
received by the other one! Can anyone tell me wich is the problem? As the
hardwares and the software that I'm using are the same how it is possible to
get different results?

Thanks in advance!