[Discuss-gnuradio] waterfall question

From: Michael Civ
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] waterfall question
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 16:16:13 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,

I began coding my own waterfall for a program using the Python specgram function, but noticed that gnuradio has some python files with "waterfall" in the title. I cannot figure out what exactly I need to do to include a gnuradio waterfall gui block in my program. Yes, I am a gnuub.

It seems like I need to have "from gnuradio.wxgui import waterfallsink_gl" or something similar. What function or object should I use in my python program?

Any help or comments are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike