[Discuss-gnuradio] flowgraph for commercial FM radio TX/RX

From: Steve Mcmahon
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] flowgraph for commercial FM radio TX/RX
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 17:33:18 -0800 (PST)

Hello:

Does anyone have a flowgraph that could be run on a USRP2 with a WBX
daughterboard for either transmit or receive of commercial FM radio (88 MHz to
108 MHz U.S.)?

In the transmit case, I would like to read raw PCM audio from a file and
modulate it and transmit it in the commercial FM band, to be received by a
standard FM radio.

In the receive case, I would like to capture and demodulate commercial FM radio
and save the raw PCM audio data to a file for playback.

This is for academic, proof-of-concept, very low-power purposes. I am not using
it to operate a pirate FM radio station.

I appreciate your help.
Thanks.

Steve McMahon