[Discuss-gnuradio] Daughterboard mechanical outline request

From: Michael K .
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Daughterboard mechanical outline request
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 21:50:08 -0400

Is there a PDF or cad or gerber file for a daughterboard dimensions?  I searched the previous posts and found a thread from 2005 and couldn't find anything in the schematic folders at code.ettus.com  I think that there was something about this earlier this year, so if they are coming along to be released just tell me to "hold my horses" as the saying goes.  Thanks!

- Mike K.