Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RF Gain and BB gain of XCVR2450

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RF Gain and BB gain of XCVR2450
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 11:52:21 -0700

On Mon, Nov 01, 2010 at 05:36:35PM +0100, Jorge Miguel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I will rephrase former question.

Jorge, I don't know the answer to your question, but I do that the
answer is in the source code that is associated with the XCVR2450.

You haven't specified whether you're using the UHD or not and whether
or not you're on a USRP1 or USRP2, all of which may matter.

In any event, I'd look for files that contain "2450" in their name :-)

"find" and "grep" are powerful command line tools for this kind of
stuff, and would allow you to answer your own question quickly, or to
at least generate a more refined question, that indicated that you'd
"tried the obvious".

To increase your chances of getting assistance on this list (or any
list for that matter), please read and follow the suggestions here:

  http://www.gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/ReportingErrors

Eric