Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Power,Bandwidth and spectru m switch problems

From: An He
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Power,Bandwidth and spectru m switch problems
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 09:59:31 -0400

1. Change tx-gain if you are using tunnel.py. The default value is set to the mid value. Use -h to find out more.
2. Spectrum analyzer would help you to observe. I believe you can also "calculate" based on your settings. Maybe someone can point out where in the code the bandwidth relationship is determined.

3. Not sure why. I thought someone had implemented a FH system.

An