Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GPIO Rx Streaming

From: Juha Vierinen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GPIO Rx Streaming
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:17:35 +0000

Oops,

I read that it was usrp1.

Do I understand correctly that this is similar to gr-gpio? I thought
VRT allowed separate streams, why are the bits still in the LSB of I
and Q? Does this also work with UHD?

How about dual DDC? Any news about dual DDC for usrp2? How easy would
it be to add this to UHD?

I am really looking forward to UHD with streaming gpio and dual DDC
functionality.

juha