[Discuss-gnuradio] Is someone working on an ISDB-Tb modulator?

From: Felipe Augusto Pereira de Figueiredo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is someone working on an ISDB-Tb modulator?
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 11:02:05 -0300

Hello everybody,

My name is Felipe and I`m a student at INATEL, Brazil. I intend to develop a ISDB-Tb modulator soon but before I`m doing some research on the subject in order to find out if someone else is currently working on the same idea, if so, I could help with my skills on DTV and programming. If someone wants to join me on this task I would really appreciate the help on this somewhat tough task.

Thanks and regards!

Felipe Augusto