[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Europe

From: adib_sairi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Europe
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 22:55:29 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,

one time ago there is a GNU Radio Europe if i am not www.gnuradio.nl forum
available. but today i try to access it and unfortunately i find out that is
is not available anymore. did any one know what is happening?

I am looking for anybody in Netherlands that is using GNU Radio. I would
very interested to have a discussion and learn how to use GNU radio in the
better way (or maybe in the real and right way ;) ). can anybody direct me
to any person that i can meet with? any help is very appreciated.. thanks.

-----
Mohd Adib Sarijari
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
www.fke.utm.my