[Discuss-gnuradio] gcellized FFTW has broken gcell block

From: matty
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gcellized FFTW has broken gcell block
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 17:09:16 +0200

Last day's I installed gcellized FFTW or better I have to say FFTW-WIP, because the gcellized FFTW svn folder on cgran was empty.
So I downloaded the code using

$ svn co https://www.cgran.org/cgran/projects/fftw-gcell/branches/developers/eb/fftw-wip

and compiled the source.

$ ./bootstrap.sh

"PLEASE IGNORE WARNINGS AND ERRORS" says bootstrap.sh

abort with error:

(cd .;  *.mli *.ml > .depend)
/bin/sh: algsimp.mli: command not found.
make: *** [depend] Error 127

so i've done

$ ./configure
$ make
$ make check

make check said: FFTW transforms passed basic tests!

So i installed the FFTW and got binaries in /usr/local/bin (fftw-wisdom) and libraries in /usr/local/lib.

After installing FFTW-WIP i looked for a solution to set up with gcell. But entering python to do import gcell python said no module named gcell.
Prior it worked. I can import gnuradio and from gnuradio import gcell. But import gcell doesn't work.

I think it could be an issue with gcellized FFTW Code, but at the moment i have no answer for this.

Did i everything wrong?

Best regards
Matty