[Discuss-gnuradio] UHD tx phenomenon

From: Charles Brain
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD tx phenomenon
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 18:03:30 +0100

Hi,

Sorry for the subject line but I couldn't think of what else to call it.

I have been using the UHD in my application and while adding the facility to my GUI to transmit different symbol rates I noticed that when I am transmitting samples and send a tx_set_rate command strange things happen. The output becomes distorted and the Ethernet activity drops. When I go back to the original tx_rate
most times it recovers.

Are there any known problems with the UHD concerning rate changes while sending?

- Charles

http://www.g4guo.blogspot.com/