Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ploting gnucap simulation data with gnuradio.

From: Arturo Rinaldi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ploting gnucap simulation data with gnuradio.
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 01:45:02 +0200

Il 15/05/2010 01:02, Eric Blossom ha scritto:
On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 06:41:09PM +0200, Josef Vukovic wrote:
Hi,

I have some data from a gnucap charging capacitor simulation and want to
plot it with gnuradio.wxgui.plot.
Has someone a python example code How to read the data produced from gnucap
in to make gnuradio.wxgui.plot plotting it out?
So I think I have to use something like PolyLine(data1, legend= 'charging
capacitor', colour = 'red')
but how can I fill a python sequence,array,tuple or list with my gnucap
data?
My data from gnucap looks like this:

#Time                v(C1)
0.                       0.
0.01                    0.46406
0.02                    0.92923
0.03                    1.3717
0.04                    1.7926
.                          .
.                          .
0.98                    9.9254
0.99                    9.9291
1.                        9.9325
0.                        0.
0.01                     0.04768

Is there something ready for use in gnuradio which do the task? Or do I have
to read the data in with the python file functions
(open, read, readline)

mfg
Josef Vukovic
How about just using matplotlib?