[Discuss-gnuradio] peak detector modification / max amplitude

From: grc007
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] peak detector modification / max amplitude
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 02:49:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I want to find the peak of input signal (amplitude and time of peak). I
intend to use the peak_detector from GRC.
But all the peak_detectors give me only boolean result (1 or 0).
So I tried to modify the C++ code of gr_peak_detector_fb.cc.
The problem is I'm not really good in C++
Here I would like to ask for you help:
- Is there anyway to get the amplitude and time of a peak ?
- Do you have any examples of peak detector ?
- Did anyone try to modify the peak_detector code ?

Thanks so much in advance for a quick reply.
sincerely
grc007