[Discuss-gnuradio] new inband plan? message passing?

From: George Nychis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] new inband plan? message passing?
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 20:19:39 -0400

Hi all,

What is the gameplan for the new inband infrastructure?  VRT now defines the protocol/structure of the messages between the USRP and host... but what about message passing at the host?

This is something I'm going to need in the near future, and if the price (a very, very, solid plan) is right, I may be able to contribute to the code.

- George