[Discuss-gnuradio] Swept FFT needs more tweeking

From: William Pretty Security Inc
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Swept FFT needs more tweeking
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 18:41:35 -0700

Well, it looks like my swept FFT program still needs some tweaking. As helpful as Marcus was …

I need someone else with a WBX board to test this flow graph.

1)            If you set the frequency span to 2300MHz (reasonable for the WBX) the center frequency jumps to 1.27866GHz immediately after you start the sweep.

                The next center frequency is 1.31699GHz. This is a difference of 38.33MHz. With this decimation the span is only 8MHz, so we have a problem L

2)            If you stop the sweep manually, the coarse slider takes on a life of its own and zooms off to the end of the control.

Note: The controls on the Setup tab don’t do anything yet.

Any help would be appreciated …

Bill