Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] transmit_path.py

From: Mikael Olofsson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] transmit_path.py
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:58:42 +0200

Juan Quiroz wrote:
> Can somebody tell me what kwards means or where can I find some help,
> I'm trying to understand how this program works to make one more simple
> if it is posible.
>
> # Get mod_kwargs
>
> mod_kwargs = self._modulator_class.extract_kwargs_from_options(options)
>
> Simple user manual for Gnuradio is good but I need some examples.

I haven't tried that particular one, but I guess it's a dictionary. Try
printing it. My reason for guessing that it is a dictionary is that
kwargs is a standard name used in Python code for keyword-arguments. Try
the vast online tutorial:

    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=python+kwargs+tutorial

Good luck
/Mikael Olofsson
Universitetslektor (Associate Professor)
Linköpings universitet

E-Mail:  address@hidden
WWW:     http://www.commsys.isy.liu.se/en/staff/mikael
Phone:   +46 - (0)13 - 28 1343