Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Strange Error

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Strange Error
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 12:08:37 +0200

On 3 May 2010 11:28, Umair Naeem <address@hidden> wrote:
> Sometimes When I run my GRC flow graph it gives following error and the
> program runs very slowly and sometimes GRC also crashes...
>
> (python: (no.) ): Gtk:CRITICAL **:gtk_progress_set_percentage: assertion
> 'percentage >= 0 && percentage <= 1.0' failed
> the no. contains value like 3031, 2986 etc...
>
> Can anyone help me with this?

This error comes from GtkProgressBar. As far as I know it is only used
in the "Number Sink" and error occurs when your input is outside the
range specified by Min/Max Value. This error is usually harmless and I
find it unlikely that it is related to your flow graph running slowly
and grc crashing. There must be something else wrong in the graph.

Alex