[Discuss-gnuradio] another newbee question

From: Steve Mitan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] another newbee question
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:03:17 -0500

Hi all

With your help I have accomplished the following:
Installed gnuradio and able to use grc. (I have the USRP and the receiver
boards)
I am able to run the FM radio example and it works great. I have also
figured how to add scope and water fall sinks.

I am having problems in building an AM broadcast band receiver, I am able to
set up the USRP source and FTT sink. It appears that the AM band spectrum is
visible in the FTT sink.  The problems arise when I try to add AM demod and
audio sink. My questions are: What grc blocks (and their parameters) do I
use to build an AM broadcast band receiver? An SSB receiver? A TV? and a
HDTV?

I spent hours trying to build the AM receiver to no success. I have also
spent several hours searching the web.
Is there a web site that presents the grc blocks needed to build the various
receivers?

Thank you very much,

Steve