[Discuss-gnuradio] Please where can I find these files!!

From: Onyekachi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Please where can I find these files!!
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 17:56:50 -0400

Hello everyone,
I am new to the gnu radio software. I have searched my directory but could not find these html files. Please I would appreciate if any one can give me the active links to the following found in the Tutorial 9 by Dawei Shen:

  /usr/local/share/doc/gnuradio-core-x.xcvs/html/index.html
  /usr/local/share/doc/usrp-x.xcvs/html/index.html

Thanks in advance.

Kachi.