[Discuss-gnuradio] libgnuradio-core cannot be found

From: Chris
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] libgnuradio-core cannot be found
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 21:34:46 -0700

Hi,

I'm at the final step before testing out the USRP; however, I now hit this problem when attempting to run usrp_benchmark_usb.py. The following error message spawns:

   import _gnuradio_py_runtime
ImportError: libgnuradio-core.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I'm running the setup on VMware. SUSE 10.2 is running on the virtual machine.

Thanks, Chris