[Discuss-gnuradio] D-STAR and GnuRadio

From: Ben Gelb
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] D-STAR and GnuRadio
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 19:02:59 -0400

Hi All,

I'd like to fiddle with demodulating data from the Icom D-STAR radios (128kBps, 1.2GHz) with GnuRadio. I don't have one of them at my disposal, however, nor do I have access to a USRP and RFX1200.

I note that D-Star is on the suggested projects list on the wiki. So, I was wondering if anybody had some sample data available that I could work on.

Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks!

Ben