[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Hi Eric! I need some help about OFDM

From: Patrick Strasser
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Hi Eric! I need some help about OFDM
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 18:36:32 +0200

이규원 schrieb:
> Hi I am a graduate student of Korea.
>
> I have saved all .py file of the OFDM into my directory
> http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/branches/developers/n4hy/ofdm/gnuradio-examples/python/ofdm?rev=4566
>
> But I don't know what file I should run firstly.
>
> How can I run and test and see the result.

Hello (Paulus?)

You gave quite few information. What do you want to do? What have you
done already? What can we expect you to know? (Like, are you familiar
with the GNU Radio system?)

Have a look at
http://www.gnuradio.org/trac/
Perhaps the wiki can answer some of your (net yet asked) questions.

Patrick

ps: Please don't write HTML mail. Can you provide us a ASCII
transcription of your name? We like to be polite an call people by name
instead of "The Korean OFDM guy" ;-)
Patrick Strasser <patrick dot strasser at tugraz dot at>