Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] precise transmit scheduling: GNUradio state-of-th

From: Chris Albertson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] precise transmit scheduling: GNUradio state-of-the-art?
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:00:07 -0700 (PDT)

Have you looked into real-time versions of the Linux kernel?
I've used real-time Linux to control devices at the microsecond
level. (We were generating pluses directly control a CCD
chip and move charge on the chip.)

I think you are going to have to find a way to combine gnuradio
and one of the real-time linux systems.

Real time Linux is pretty easy to use. This has more info
and Google will turn up even more.