Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Failed to set TX frequency!!

From: Eng. Firas
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Failed to set TX frequency!!
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 11:42:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Johnathan,

Sorry for not being clear. I was making a new usrp_source.py & usrp_sink.py
files (attached below) to be posted to gunradio. Testing the new
usrp_source.py code was ok for all frequencies and daughter boards. However,
testing usrp_sink.py code, with TX frequencies between 44MHz and 83 MHz gave
me the tuning function failing indication which I use it to print the
message "Failed to set TX frequency". This is strangely happening to the
Basic TX daughter board only in this frequency range.

Firas,

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11435727/new_usrp_source.py new_usrp_source.py
http://www.nabble.com/file/p11435727/new_usrp_sink.py new_usrp_sink.py .