[Discuss-gnuradio] GRC doesn't do anything

From: Clark Pope
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC doesn't do anything
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 09:44:37 -0400

I have my USRP installed and running fine (Ubuntu 6.06 in vmware). I've installed gnuradio companion and it appears to run, at least I can see the block diagrams from the examples. However, I don't get any FFT displays or sound out of any of the examples. It just says running blah blah in the status window.

Any ideas for troubleshooting? Should I be able to execute the .xml files manually to get more debug info?

Thanks,
Clark

Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You’ll love Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507