Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Capture File format

From: Jeffrey Karrels
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Capture File format
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 15:41:37 -0400

Thanks. That is just what i was looking for.  From the read_complex
file I was able to create a write_complex that takes in a complex
array and filename.

I attached it.

On 5/8/07, Brian Padalino <address@hidden> wrote:
On 5/8/07, Jeffrey Karrels <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I have an array in MATLAB that is the IQ data in complex form of a
> capture from my hardware.  I wish to now feed this to GNURadio.  What
> format do I export/save this array to file? Are there any example .m
> files floating around for this task?

There are some utility .m files located here:
    http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/trunk/gnuradio-core/src/utils

I believe using the write_float_binary.m to interleave complex data
should yield correct results, but I could be completely wrong.

Either way, check out the files located there.

Brian