Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NetBSD and sysv shm

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NetBSD and sysv shm
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:01:51 -0500

I looked into this more, and conclude that there is no evidence for
bugs in NetBSD shm support, just perhaps resource defaults that aren't
big enough.

The reason so many attachments are needed is that 64 objects are
created, and each has 4 shmat calls.  This seems excessive, but I
don't know if the test is intended to consume that many resources.

Eric and I have recently beat on the few known NetBSD nits; now make
check passes on NetBSD 4.0_BETA2 with up-to-date packages from pkgsrc
(including jack, port-audio, SDL, py-ephem so most components are
built).

--
    Greg Troxel <address@hidden>