[Discuss-gnuradio] ImportError on make check

From: Trond Danielsen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] ImportError on make check
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:54:23 +0100

Hi everybody,

I just cant figure this out, so I have to ask here: I am creating a
custom block, but when running "make check", I get an ImportError. A
small part of the output of make check is included below, and the
complete source of the module is available here:
ftp://open-gnss.org/pub/opengnss/gr-gnss/

--------------------
make[4]: Entering directory
`/home/trondd/src/gnuradio/gnuradio-opengnss-install/gr-gnss/src/python'
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "./qa_gr_gnss_ca_source.py", line 4, in ?
   import gr_gnss
 File
"/home/trondd/src/gnuradio/gnuradio-opengnss-install/gr-gnss/src/lib/gr_gnss.py",
line 6, in ?
   import _gr_gnss
ImportError:
/home/trondd/src/gnuradio/gnuradio-opengnss-install/gr-gnss/src/lib/.libs/_gr_gnss.so:
undefined symbol: _ZN17gr_gnss_ca_sourceD1Ev
FAIL: run_tests

I would love to get some feedback on this, because I am lost. Thank
you for your time!

--
Trond Danielsen