Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM in n4hy's tree

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM in n4hy's tree
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 19:51:20 -0500

I am doubting the libtool error in this one. If you have the libtool error, it shows up well before this. You cannot complete the make.

IF you cannot complete the make, and it dies in making the mblock message block code, then you can go back to the pmt directory and in that directory do install

cd pmt
make install
cd ..
make

the make will now complete mblock in a few seconds and the rest of the tree will build. From there, I have no problems at all with the main branch.

I have been UNBELIEVABLY tied up since the first of the year and I have no revisited the Rondeau, Ettus, and McGwier (n4hy) OFDM code since that time. I will make it tonight and see what happens.

Tom will be here through the weekend and possible we can check into it if I discover a problem.

Bob
(n4hy)