Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] KD7LMO GPS sample and sample rate nomenclature

From: Chris Stankevitz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] KD7LMO GPS sample and sample rate nomenclature
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:06:36 -0800

address@hidden wrote:
Either I recorded them as 64-bit floats (double) or I did the conversion
from time in seconds to samples incorrectly.  The capture script I wrote
is located at:

mgray,

Thanks for the response.  Your script looks fine to me, but I'll try
running it.  Perhaps you typed one second at the command prompt.

I tried to read the data as 64 bit floats, but it looked strange
(typical values 1e13) and I quickly gave up on that.

It appears that the first 7000 samples are bad.  I attached a plot of
the mag of the first 10000.  The remainder look like the last chunk on
the plot.  I still cannot acquire a signal, but I'm working on that
(could be my fault).

BTW, I am working with gps_4m_complex.21Apr2005.dat

Thanks,

Chris

PS: attachment rejected by gnu.org