Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Questions on usrp_tv_rcv.py

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Questions on usrp_tv_rcv.py
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:02:49 -0500

On 1/23/07, Matt Ettus <address@hidden> wrote:

Yes, the master clock is spec'ed at +/- 50ppm over temp

Matt

Are there any plans on putting a highly stable reference TCXO on the
board?  I know CMAC makes a very stable 0.3ppm part that goes up to
80MHz with a 3.3v Square ACMOS output.

Tracking over a few ppm in software can be pretty difficult I am
aware, so I was just curious if there were any plans on having a
"high-performance" USRP with such a stable reference on it.

Brian

CMAC Information: http://www.cmac.com/fcp/products/TCXOs.php