Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_tv_rcv.py problem in OS X

From: Sam Small
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_tv_rcv.py problem in OS X
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:48:00 -0500

Thanks Martin,

The script looks like it runs just fine.  Here is the output:

$ python SDLtest.py
.
Ran 1 test in 0.000s

OK

Sam

On Jan 18, 2007, at 1:39 PM, Martin Dvh wrote:

Michael Dickens wrote:
Sam - Could you provide which Mac model, OS version, XCode version, and
how you installed the background libraries and apps and such  (e.g.
DarwinPorts, Jon Jacky's scripts, my scripts, from source, Fink, some combination)? What version of Python are you using? I've never seen
these issues, but then I've never tried that script.

According to the SVN repository, that script is 9 months old, so it
very well could be that the script needs updating to work properly with
all the various changes in GNU Radio since it was last  updated ... I
don't have access to a TVRX board right now ... can anyone else confirm
that this script works for them (not necessarily  on OSX)? - MLD