Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions for 150/400MHz beacon RX development

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions for 150/400MHz beacon RX development
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 21:11:23 -0800

>> (3) Signal coherence .. (a)
>> I need to keep signal coherence between 150MHz and 400MHz.
>> I should run the FLEX400 board at the same timing to the
>> USRP main board.  I found the following information URL
>> http://comsec.com/wiki?USRPClockingNotes
>> Is this instruction still valid?  I am using USRP ver4.
>>

> I believe this is still valid.  Matt, can you confirm?

The RFX400_MIMO_B will do what you want.  You can find out what version
you have by running print-db in the usrp/host/apps directory.  If you
have the plain RFX400, you can modify it to the MIMO_B version by moving
some resistors.

The early RFX400's sold were the regular version, but all shipping
recently are the MIMO_B version.

Matt