[Discuss-gnuradio] RFX 2400 max transmit and receive power

From: Sachin Katti
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX 2400 max transmit and receive power
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 12:16:17 -0500

Hi

I want to connect two separate USRPs with RFX 2400s on them directly via coax cable so that I get a clean channel for debugging instead of a wireless channel. I am trying to figure out what are the maximum allowable output and input powers for the RFX 2400 so that I can use the appropriae attenutation. Has anyone done this before and if so what is the setup they used?

Thanks
Sachin