[Discuss-gnuradio] cygwin installation report and usrp

From: Steve Kuhlmann
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] cygwin installation report and usrp
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 21:58:35 -0600

Hello.  Previously I reported a problem with the cygwin instructions, using
the latest wxPython the demo no longer worked.  I ignored this and went on.
I then had a problem with the make step in Portaudio,  "Memory barriers are
not defined on this system".   I also ignored this and had no further
problems and have a working USRP with BasicRX.

Using rabbit-ears inside a building, and no preamp, I can get the strongest
FM stations and hear the audio from strong TV stations as well.  I see the
video signals in the FFT from TV stations.

Steve Kuhlmann