Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Callback from C++ to Python Passing gr_message_sp

From: Jeremy Chew
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Callback from C++ to Python Passing gr_message_sptr
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 21:39:31 +0800

It seems that gr_feval is called from Python and returns to Python, or is called from C and returns to C, if I'm not mistaken.

What I need to do is connect a pre-existing C++ MAC module with Python. Packets go in and out at the top and bottom of the MAC layer. Each packet does not go in and out of the MAC all within a single synchronous call. With the MAC working this way, how do we use gr_feval* without having the Python program poll the MAC?

Jeremy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Blossom" <address@hidden>