[Discuss-gnuradio] Emulab & GNU Radio

From: Brent Horine
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Emulab & GNU Radio
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 21:43:55 -0400

Eric, you mentioned that GNU Radio and USRPs are setup on the Utah emulab
system and that we could get access to them.  I'm researching link
establishment and maintenance in cognitive radios with dynamic spectrum
access and considering the use of GNU Radio as a test platform.

Can you enlighten us as to the procedure for hosting our experiments on
emulab?  I understand that we can run their version of NS-2 at the higher
layers.  Which then acts as the sink/source in our GNU Radio.  So I suppose
that the process involves creating our TCL files for NS-2, Python files for
our GNU Radio version, and our C++ & Python files to do our DSA/CR stuff.
How is NS-2 connected to GNU Radio?

Thanks,

Brent