Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem building ecc.cc

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem building ecc.cc
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 21:57:41 -0400

There's something odd going on with the way SWIG is creating ecc.cc . Could someone with this issue (Tom? Greg?) send me a copy ecc.cc as well as the "make" output stuff? Yes, I know ecc.cc is auto-generated, but maybe it'll be useful. My initial attempts to debug this on my own version are futile, since the code works and even looks correct. - MLD