[Discuss-gnuradio] ATTN Martin Dvh: cx8800 driver

From: Robert Cicconetti
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] ATTN Martin Dvh: cx8800 driver
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:19:46 -0500

(Aka zarquon)

My primary account is inaccessable right now; thus I don't have your
address handy to make this private.

I've dug into your hack a bit more. First off, 0.0.4 is ancient, and I
haven't gotten it to work against a current kernel. I'm working
against a recent snapshot (0119, IIRC; the latest ones expect 2.6.11).

Here's my merge to the v4l 0119 snapshot.. it doesn't compile yet, and
I'm not going to work on it any more tonight.

http://home.comcast.net/~grythumn/video4linux-20050119-hack6.patch

R C