[Discuss-gnuradio] file_sink float format

From: Prateek Dayal
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] file_sink float format
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:12:19 +0000

Hi,

I am trying to write a float stream to a file and I am using the
following code for that

        dst = gr.file_sink(gr.sizeof_float,"ntsc.am")

and then putting it in the graph. When I read the file it displays
some wierd characters. I think the file is in binary. Can someone
please specify the format the floats are being stored in. I wish to
use the floats in some other softwares like matlab

I have been trying to use hexdump but could not figure out how to
display in float

Regards,

--
Prateek Dayal