[Discuss-gnuradio] adding new code

From: Suvda Myagmar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] adding new code
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:39:38 -0600

I would like to my own code to gnuradio core library. A different version of gr_buffer class, say files gr_mybuffer.cc and gr_mybuffer.h. I would like to be able to use this new class when allocating buffers in flow_graph.py, code line:

        from gnuradio_swig_python import buffer, buffer_add_reader,
block_detail, \
     single_threaded_scheduler
        return buffer (nitems, item_size)

How do I go about it? How gr_buffer class relate to python class 'buffer'? How I do make this connection?

To compile the new code, I just need to change the Makefile in the gnuradio-core-2.x/src/lib/runtime and compile? Do I need to have the gnuradio CVS code?
Thanks

-Suvda Myagmar