[Discuss-gnuradio] ScopeSink Howto

From: Prateek Dayal
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] ScopeSink Howto
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:22:10 +0000

Hi,

I have been trying to use to scope sink and it is not working very
predictably. I tried the demo program that is there and it worked
fine. Then I tried generating say a 350 Hz sine wave with a sampling
of 1 kHz, 3 Khz, 1 Mhz but it all resulted in a line. It seems to be
working only for higher input frequecies. Is there some specific
tuning that needs to be done for lower frequencies ???

Regards,

--
Prateek Dayal
B.Tech 4th Year