[Discuss-gnuradio] SSRP 7/13

From: David Carr
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SSRP 7/13
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 19:40:22 -0500

Hi all,

The IO test board is complete and tested. Pictures are in the I/O test board section at: oscar.dcarr.org/ssrp/ Secondly, I've succeeded in moving ~16MB/s from the test board to my laptop using some simple bulk transfer firmware. This is fast enough but it seems a little slow considering I have the 82801DB (ICH4) chipset. I used 512 byte packets to fx2_programmer reading 4096 byte chunks. Any suggestions?

Its getting pretty exciting to see actual data moving around for the first time. Now the the I/O board is complete I can focus on the LTC1746 board. I've got a Rev. 0 schematic but I have a PCB problem. The company, Olimex, I use to produce 8mil boards is on vacation until Sept. 1. Not good. I currently use the toner transfer PCB production method and my test 8 mil pads didn't turn out well. Does anyone have any cheap PCB sugguestions or perhaps a TSSOP48 .5mm to (something >= 10mil) adapter PCB? Robert, had a picture of one of the Om-Adapt adapter boards on his website (http://273k.net/gnuradio/myssrp0/). Does anyone have a vendor for these or similar? I'm also willing to try a photoresist PCB technique, is 8mil resolution achieveable?

Thanks for your support,
David Carr