Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Yet another build problem...

From: John Ackermann N8UR
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Yet another build problem...
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 08:26:55 -0400

Hi Eric --

The machine in question is running Debian testing (though I haven't done the latest big update that switches over to the new compiler; I have a suspicion that may break many things and wanted to let it stabilize a bit first). The kernel is 2.4.20 (full 'uname -a' below). The machine, FWIW, is an IBM Thinkpad 390X with 500MHz PIII and 256MB RAM.

address@hidden:~$ uname -a
Linux linuxlap 2.4.20 #11 Wed Mar 26 11:26:29 EST 2003 i686 Pentium III (Copperm
ine) GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

John