[Discuss-gnuradio] New hardware, trying to play...

From: Nick Kartsioukas
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] New hardware, trying to play...
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:36:04 -0800

Just received my Motorola CyberSURFR Wave cable modem, got it on eBay for
less than $10...I was hoping for a nice neat box of an RF section with easy
to find IF output and tuning control input, alas, it's spread out across
most of the board...hope is not yet lost though, I've sent a datasheet
request to Broadcom to try and get the pinouts of the demodulator chip on
here.  If my soldering skills are up to it, I may be able to solder a jumper
to some of the pins and tap right into what I need.  Wish me luck, I've not
really done anything like this before :)

--
Nick Kartsioukas        |  KF6UZB
address@hidden  |  NK2694