directvnc-user

[Directvnc-user] Re: 29 VALLqtUM

From: Ove Kitson
Subject: [Directvnc-user] Re: 29 VALLqtUM
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 23:29:19 -0700

Hi,
X & N A X
S O M &
V \ A G R A
P R O Z & C
M E R \ D i A
A M B \ E N
L E V \ T R A
V A L \ U M
C \ A L i S
http://www.slofabikaserty.com

devices. We shall soon before the break of day start on our long
journey, a journey from which some of us, or perhaps all of us (except
our friend and counsellor, the ingenious wizard Gandalf) may never
return. It is a solemn moment. Our object is, I take it, well known to
us all. To the estimable Mr. Baggins, and perhaps to one or two of the
younger dwarves (I think I should be right in naming Kili and Fili, for